Mother, grandmother, 31-year Bellevue resident, business owner, and long-time comunity worker Sheri Weiner is proud to represent the 22nd District on the Metro Council.
Dr. Sheri, as she is known by her patients, is an audiologist and owner of Hearing Services of Tennessee. She has been deeply involved in the Bellevue area for many years, holding a wide range of leadership positions, volunteering, and being active in the Westmeade Elementary School PTO.
- Bellevue Citizen of the Year (2007)
- President, Bellevue Exchange Club (2008-2009)
- President, Bellevue Chamber of Commerce (2009-2010)
- Chair, Bellevue Community Picnic (2005-2008)
- Chair, Bellevue Clean-Up Day (2008-2013)
- Board Member, Jewish Community Center (1999-2001)
- President, Pine Forest Homeowners Association (2005 -2007)
“Bellevue is poised for explosive growth that needs to be managed in order to preserve the integrity of our existing neighborhoods and the quality of our business community,” she notes. “Our state-of-the-art 25,000 square-foot library, redeveloped mall property, a wellness-focused community, safe neighborhoods, and more restaurants continue to make Bellevue a great place to live, work and play.”
Sheri has lived and raised her children in Bellevue since 1981. She and her husband, Sonny Farmer, reside in the Pine Forest neighborhood with their five rescue dogs.